Stickman lives life Stickman lives life

Actually really good, just needs walking sound effects, and other ground sounds

Jaquin58 responds:

yeah i'm not really good at sound effects, thanks for your feedback!

Half Giant Bard Half Giant Bard

I do like it, and it is great for the first thing you made, but maybe add some audio? Just a tip

Great work!

Mothers Day Card Mothers Day Card

It was really cute, but before you show it to your mom, remove the veins on the heat and put flowers around it instead.
This was really nice of you to do this, and I hope your mom will love it!

Inferno run Inferno run

Panning needs to be fixed, but overall good game

Jakecool211 responds:

i agree with that just im trying to figure it out, may take a little while and if i continue to work on this game there would be 2 more levels add next time.

Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2 Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2

The game is broken for me. The tech room doesnt work

Football Football

This was really fun to play, amazing how you made it with stencyl aswell.

Cosmic Stream of Life Cosmic Stream of Life

Sounds good, Must have took you ages to make, good for credits

What I've Got What I've Got

I Actually Liked it

The Lone Wanderer The Lone Wanderer

Amazing!

Gotthard the Cheerful Gotthard the Cheerful

As usual, you've amazed me, hey if you were looking to get a wider variety of audiences, you could start animating, you have the artistic talent, and so all you have to do is learn the basics of animation software, which you'll be able to do in no time.
I genuinely admire your skills, and hope that I can go up to your levels some day, right now my art looks like that of what a five year old did in microsoft paint, even though I'm 12

FilipStredansky responds:

Thank you for the kind words :-) and don't worry mate, you just need to draw, draw, and draw.... Just look at the first shaman drawing from april 2014 and the redesign... That was just one year of drawing.... And just a little advice, try to draw things from your imagination, this tactic helped me out a LOT! ;-) keep drawing, and have a nice day :-)
Oh, and btw I may do an animation, I already have the storyboards

Shaman- 1st. artwork redesign Shaman- 1st. artwork redesign

As always, loaded with surprises, You never let your standards drop, you my frind have gained a true fan

FilipStredansky responds: